PHI’s CA Bridge is transforming addiction treatment by ensuring that every hospital in California provides 24/7 access to evidence-based care, treating substance use disorder like any other life-threatening condition.
Explore CA Bridge’s video library to find recorded training courses and resources to help emergency departments (EDs) and hospitals increase access to Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT).
Browse the Video Library
The videos are designed for clinicians and substance use navigators (SUNs), and cover clinical treatment; navigate to care; and culture of harm reduction. Search dozens of videos by topic, implementation level or your professional designation. Explore and review past training sessions to expand and deepen your knowledge, including:
- “But we don’t have an opioid problem”: Breaking Down Barriers and Finding Buy-in Where There Is None
- Culture of Care: Saving Lives Through Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- The Nuts and Bolts of Rapid MAT via Telehealth
- Stigma and Inequity in OUD Care
- Trauma-Informed Care for Navigators
- Connecting Patients to Ongoing Care